Saturday, March 5, 2011

Who hates going to tuitions?

ME.
Warning : Never become like Jaja.
You know what I hate most?
Going to tuitions.
You think I hate learning? Well, you're wrong. The only thing I hate is being in a room with loads of people who already know each other and already started the lesson three months ago and you just sit there all alone. FOREVER ALONE.
IT MAKES ME FEEL GREEN.
Aku sombong. Yeah really. Because since birth, I didn't let anybody else touch me other than my granny, mum and dad. And if strangers even COO at me, I'll be screaming my head off.
And guess what?
That attitude stuck on me until now. I feel scared of people I don't know.
I don't hate. I get scared. Like, when I first start going to a certain tuition and see 20 people there, I get numb and I sit at my place, staring forward and doing nothing.
Don't get me wrong ; I love making friends. I'm just too scared (and shy)
But when you get to know me better , 
You're gonna ask me to "SHUT THE CRAP UP, JAJA!"

Oh yeah, sticking back to the tuition story. I decided to ditch my current tuition (which holds like about 20 strangers from schools I don't know) and go to Yasmin's tuition that only 6 people attend (5 of them go to the same school I go to and I know them ).
Much better right? :) *for a person like me, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment