Wednesday, July 13, 2011

83 Days. 83 Freaking Days.

Only 83 days left till PMR. I sound like I'm making a huge deal out of this right, pfft yeah I am. Because everybody else seems so confident and I feel like trash :|

It feels like only yesterday I saw the '10 candidates showing their PMR slips (straight A's!) in photos they took after the result announcing.

Now I'm worrying. 2 months and a half left?
1001 things are crossing my mind now:

  • What if I can't answer the questions?
  • What if my calculator runs out of battery during the Maths Paper 1 set? (THIS, I NEED TO WORRY. Because my calculator hasn't run out of battery since the first time I used it. BACK IN FORM ONE. THREE YEARS AGO. Maybe I need to change it now? Just in case. Sediakan payung sebelum hujan. Perghhh Jaja ni. Berpepatah.)
  • What if I pass out during the exam?
  • What if I get sick?
  • WHAT IF I THROW UP?
  • What if I lose my eraser? :O
  • What if all of my pens run out of ink?
  • What if I lose my geometry set and I have nothing to use for the loci and polygon questions?
  • What if I get hysteria?
  • What if I suddenly can't remember anything?
  • What if I can't remember the square root of 69? (Mana ada jawapan....rilek)
  • What if I suddenly go to sleep?
  • What if I panic?
  • What if I can't remember my angka giliran?
  • What if I get the wrong set of paper?
  • What if I saw a ghost and blanked out?
  • What if...........
OK JARZREEN. CALM DOWN.
NONE OF THOSE THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN.
Pergi solat. Solat Fardhu, Solat Hajat, Solat Taubat, Solat Duha, Solat Terawih, Solat Jenazah, Solat Yang-Waktu-Malam-Tu (serious, lupa gila nama solat tu. teruk betul budak Form 3 ni)  PERGI SOLAT.
(TERAWIH TAK LAMA LAGI HEHEHE )

Ok. I almost zonked out, thinking of the possibilities that COULD happen during my PMR exam. And the thing that bugs me the most, MY CLASS HASN'T FINISHED THE SCIENCE SYLLABUS YET.

AND OUR TRIALS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER.
And get this. My school will hold TWO trials. One is the SMART trials and the other one is the Lembaga trials.
So basically, Smartians take two trials. Bestnyaaaaaaaaaa T___T Bahagiaaa.
Takpe takpe. At least we get more practice right? Doing it two times?
Redha je la, Jaja. Sacrifice semua benda. Just for three months kan?

83 Days. 83 Days. 83 Days.


  1. Ini merupakan muka seorang murid PMR yang cemerlang dan tidak sabar untuk mengambil peperiksaan itu.
Perhatian : Itu sekadar model sahaja. Dia tidak Cemerlang pun. (Dinamik ada lah.)


Haaaaaaaa. Ni barulah Jarzreen yang betul! Thumbs up tapi muke mintak penyepak!
:D





1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA....
    funnnnnnny...very veeeeery fuuuuuunny... ^___^
    i dont care...i still want STRAIGHT A's, ok.
    sure u can do it!!! InsyaAllah
    ALL THE BEST 4 ur PMR....
    oh ya.....SOLAT! SOLAT! SOLAT!...tu penting tu..
    LOVE U ~ mommy <3

    ReplyDelete