Monday, April 11, 2011

Runding Cara & Birthday Mr. Swift

RUNDING CARA!
THE MOST FEARED  AWAITED MOMENT AFTER AN EXAMINATION.

Runding cara is when our parents come to school and talk to our class teachers and discuss about our very bad good behavior and talk about our grades. Well, I was hoping my mom could come and meet my class teacher but since MY mom is a teacher too, she can't go out of school. sama macam budak-budak jugak lah kan?

SO. IT WAS MY DAD WHO PICKED UP MY REPORT CARD.
...which was a good thing because coincidentally my class teacher was on a trip to Melaka so my ever-awesome Sejarah teacher Mr. Saravana was the one who met the parents. And I, well, I've never actually been bad in school 
( Jarzreen Jaffri on the Disciplinary Board : SO FAR GREEN. YES)
Kalau kau tak percaya cuba tengok sendiri dekat board yang terletak di Dataran Minda sekolah SMART. Bodoh ah Jaja ni. Tu pun nak berlagak ke?

Actualy Mr. Saravana told my dad that I had improved quite a lot. From a D- in the End-of-Term Exam last year to a B+ in the 1B Term Exam. Personally, I think it was good :)

______________________________________________________________________________

The Runding Cara event was also on the same day as Mr. Swift's birthday! Wondering who Mr. Swift is?
It's Syimir. One of my classmates.

He's too obsessed with Taylor Swift and knows more about her than I do -.- And he's actually really cool, once you get to know him. So, Aliff, Yasmin, Shu Ern and others decided to throw him a surprise party. I was in charge of  buying his cake -.-

Actually, in January, he wanted Chocolate Banana from Secret Recipe. Just a slice.
But then, there were a lot of people throwing him this surprise party, so I can't just buy ONE SLICE. and I can't buy ONE WHOLE SR CAKE. I'll be broke -.- But thanks to my mom, we decided to buy another kind of Chocolate Banana. Hihi thanks mami I love you <3

You know what I wrote on his cake?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYIMIR
FROM TAYLOR SWIFT
& 3 DINAMIK

So when Aliff brought Syimir to the canteen, he was surprised and he held onto a pole just to avoid going to the canteen.

"AKU TAKNAKKK! KORANG BUAT APA NI!? APA LAH KORANG NI! TAKNAK TAKNAK!"
*Eee geram aku. MACAM BUDAK KECIK!

But BOY WE KNOW YOU ARE PLEASED.
Never lie to your classmates.

From the left : Amira Aida (yang potong kek portions bapak besar), 
Kerry Rosdi (yang bukan main suka dapat berparti), 
Yasmin Sahira (budak gedik gila nak mampus tapi aku still sayang dia sebab dia besfren aku) 
Syimir Hazwan A.K.A Mr. Swift (yang suka gila dia kena surprise.... and the fact that I put Taylor Swift's name on the cake),
  Me (yang nampak separuh muka sebab menangis duit dah takde kena beli kek dia tu)
 Puteri Sasha Ikha (standing in such an awkward position).

Tapi bangang ah Syimir. Lepas je kitorang buat party tu dia dapat pulak New York Cheese Secret Recipe. Abang dia beli. Whatever lah. Syimir, you owe me a cake in October!
*He said, "Kfine :P "

YAY IM GETTING A CAKE FOR MY BIRTHDAY.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment