Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wet wet wet and a D-

Today was wet, wet and WET. I woke up to the sound of a blizzard. I took my morning bath to the sound of a blizzard. I went to school in a blizzard. Guess what? Nothing to guess. I went to school in a blizzard.
So then I arrived at the gate and stepped into a puddle and my shoes got wet and I had to survive school knowing that theres m ud in my socks. Thank goodness my shoes are black and CANVAS. So then, assembly was cancelled. 
Why the hell would they hold an assembly anyway? We'd be soaking wet. And, nobody wants that. BLIMEY. It was cold. Damn cold. Joyce kept hugging on to me during English Club and she was like, "Ja, I'm cold. I'm cold. You're like a pillow. I want to hug you. :> "
It's good to know that my fat lump of a body was good for SOMETHING.
But I didn't feel cold. I just felt wet. And I keep sweating. Then Kalai was like, "Hoi! Were you born without a cold receptor? WE'RE ALL FREEZING AND YOU'RE HOT."
Kalai, I'M NOT HOT. I just don't feel cold! Me? Hot? Sorry, lambat lagi.

We continued on with our school activities (Didn't go out smoothly because of the heavy blizzard) and it was cool to be in cold weather.
But then I felt cold and peed a couple of times. My cold receptors must be growing! Hurrah!
Joyce, I stand corrected.

Oh yeah, I got a D for my Mathematics.
 (shut the hell up, I cried so I learnt my lesson ; Jaja is effing slow and dumb in Mathematics.)
Warning ; Never become like Jaja.
Oh yeah, HAHAHA. COME ON, SPREAD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS! HAHA I KNOW RIGHT? JAJA IS DUMB RIGHT? HARAP JE SEKOLAH BAGUS TAPI DIA BENGONG MATHS RIGHT? HAHA PADAN MUKE BUDAK GEMUK TU.
Yeah, yeah. I know. Spread this. I'm dumb. Whatever. Not a single damn was given.
I know you're amazing and pretty and 'terer speaking' and beautiful and rich and perfect in every way. Put me down. Yeah. Please do that. I like that a lot.

Oh. I went out of topic, did I?
Ok so fine. I got ONE D. just one. But that made me realize and I pushed myself harder for maths. And omg I absolutely positively truthfully love my teacher, Puan Anezah. She's the kindest, most amazing teacher I have ever had and she is so kind to me :>
I promise, teacher. I'll get an A next time!
Examples of her kindness : 
  1. Whenever I can't figure out something. I go to her and ask. Well, I go to her a dozen times a day for help. And she always helps me and be like. "Oh Jarzreen! This is simple, you times that and divide that and square root that. And you'll get it! Remember that formula, ok?"
  2. And whenever I can do a question, I go to her and I'm like, "Teacher! Is this correct? Is it?" *I'm a kiddy little over-excited teen and I love it when I do something right. And she looks at my answer and be like, "Yes! That's right! Clever girl! I knew you could do it!"
When a teacher does all that, her students will love her and have hope in themselves :)
I love that teacher <3


Oh yeah and P.S :
The blizzard went on until now. Yeah. Its 6pm.
12 hours!
Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment