Monday, March 14, 2011

Music Theory Exam - Grade 1 (Part 2)

K, so. Woke up extra early then went to Panglima Perang ( which is located approximately 3 minutes from my house ) and when I got there.
HOOOOLY BANANAS!
Sheet! ORANG RAMAI GILA! Recognized a few people (Elissa, Amrina, DANIEL KONG KWOI TAT :P, my tiga-pupus yang-tak-pernah-tegur-pun-walaupun-sekolah-sama-tingkatan-pun-sama-and-kadang2-keluar-jugak-dengan-diorang-tu. Aku tak sombong. Aku just very very pemalu :") Hotak kau, Jaja)
K so, I was so scared and excited at the same time. I kept calling my teacher and was like ; 
"TEACHERRRR WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU!?"
She's like ; 
"Aiyaaa Jashreen* wait la! I'm parking the car! I'll meet you near the dewan"

And then , while I was waiting for her, my mom noticed that everyone was wearing shoes. (exam kan!) I was wearing my tattered Bata slippers -.-
"OH MY GAWD! I NEED TO GO TO THE CAR!"
Thank Goodness my sister had left her Supra shoes in the car and I wore those instead. Sorry Bata baby!

And then when I was about to enter the hall, I noticed that I had forgotten something.

MY IDENTIFICATION CARD.
BODOH JAJA NI BOLEH LUPA IC DIA.

So memandangkan aku ni kuat menggelabah, start dah crap aku,
"MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAAAAA! IC KAKAK LUPA BAWAK! OHMYGOD MACAM MANA NI! NANTI TAK BOLEH AMBIK EXAM KE? NANTI KALAU DIA HALAU KAKAK MACAM MANA! HOW HOW HOW NOW MUMMY?"
"Aiya, Jashreen*, relax. Ask your mummy to go back home and take your Ic! You live nearby right? I'll tell the examiners to let you off for a while and your mummy will come back with your ic."
And then Dr Fa'iza (my tiga-pupu auntie) she said that it was okay and the IC can be delivered to me soon. She had loads of experience, seeing as all of her three children are already in Grade 5, Grade 4 and Grade 1 respectively. *Sumpah aku jealous dengan Arif dengan Nureen. Bapak terer!

So aku masuk and buat lah exam tu. Aiman Syahirah, partner aku, TIDAK HADIR KERANA PERGI KE THAILAND UNTUK BERCUTI. SO AKU SORANG JE LAH BATCH PUSAT MUSIC HENRYK MAXWELL.
Bila dia balik nanti, memang nak kena bunuh dengan aku. Dah lah dekat dewan tu aku sorang je BUDAK BESAR *tingkatan ok!* DAN YANG LAIN SEMUA TU BUDAK KENOT KENOT KETOT KETOT KECIL KERDIL BELAKA. (NO OFFENCE KAY. Aku kata budak kecil! Mana ada yang Grade 1 tingkatan! Kalau ade pun, sikit je -.- )

Oh and I love my mum sebab rush balik rumah and bagi IC aku :)

No comments:

Post a Comment