Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Karate Kid

 
One of the best movies I have EVER seen.
(Truthfully, one of the reasons why I watch this is because I wanna hear that Justin Bieber Song)
And
NO I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH BIEBER.
I just think he's kinda hot now. Hihi :)

One person who catches my eye in this movie is that Chinese bully kid. Cheng or whatever his name is. He's so hot omg! :D *STFU JAJA, STFU.


^ Hihi hot shialllll

So I decided to Google his info on Wikipedia or wherever I could find his name. Here's what I've got so far :
  • His real name is Zhenwei Wang
  • He was born on 20 October 1995 (SHAIT! I was born on 8 October 1996)
  • And some other info I don't bother to write. Laziness rules.
I found his blog tho.
BUT ITS ALL IN FREAKING CHINESE.
MACAM MANA AKU NAK PAHAM.

*Rasa nak mati je tengok.
Oh Zhen Wei. Tulis lah dalam English :(

1 comment: