Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hurrah.

Soooo, I got a new phone yesterday. My grades only increased a bit and as far as I'm concerned I didn't do anything that could change the world.... so what the hell made my dad decide to buy me a new phone? It went like this.
Dad : If we trade in your phone, how much do you think it would get?
Me : *blur* huh? Well, that time, I asked a store in Kedah, the saleslady said maybe RM 100. Why?
Dad : If you can get a store here that could take your phone for RM 100, I'll buy you a Nokia C3.
Me : Which one is that?
Dad : Haih. The one with the Qwerty keypad. The one that could log on into Ovi by Nokia.
Me : *dancing like Rebecca Black's mental friend*



So while my dad was playing bowling with my bro, my mom and I went to every phone store we could find in that mall and asked them, "HOW MUCH IS MY PHONE WORTH?" In the end, a store wanted to take my phone for RM150 *rugilahkau. Then my dad kept his promise and bought me the phone he promised. I wanted the purple limited edition one but that one was sold out and now I'm stuck with a bimbo-ish hot pink one. But WHATEVER. 
I LOVE MY PARENTS.


Btw, here's my current phone.

BIMBO DUDEEEEEE. ITS HOT PINK! I AM NOT A FAN OF HOT PINK!

*Really, I wanted a Blackberry but I ain't gonna spoil my dad's good mood. Just enjoy it while it lasts!
Love you Daddy :)

4 comments:

  1. LOL WHY? ITS NOT EVEN A BLACKBERRY.
    and untuk kurangkan your jealousy...

    I TAK GUNA BIL PUN XD
    So kalau nak masuk internet pun kena pergi Starbucks or KFC or Kopitiam or Cafe :(

    AND HAPPY FRIDAY BIRTHDAY PELISAHHHHH! lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT FREAKING LOOKS LIKE A BLACKBERRY. AND YOU CAN BLOG ON IT OMG PERFECT PHONE FOR ME.

    THANK YOU JAJA SI MINAH PELIK HAHAHA. FUN FUN FUN FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol rlly? I tak try masuk internet lagi.
    YOU'RE WELCOME SITI NURUL AIN PELISAH! HAVE A MERRY HAPPY ALMOST-OLD LIFE *pfft jahat :)

    ReplyDelete