Monday, November 15, 2010

Memories :)

I think I'm gonna start crying. I'll miss 2 Cemerlang 2010. It rocks. I'll miss everyone, our crazy ways. Our funny jokes. Our class clowns. Our pranks. Our crushes and heartbreaks. I remembered that I posted a post about the first week I entered 2 Cemerlang. I read that post for the first time in a year..... and I laughed :)
Memories. Pretty memories. I still remember those times. Where I only knew a 1/10 of my classmates. Then I made friends with them and became besties.
People say I'll go to Dinamik class. That sucks. Because (other than my mother being mad about me jatuh kelas) my friends are mostly staying in Cemerlang class. Ok, even my crush. And seriously though, I think 3 Cemerlang 2011 is going to be a hell of a class. All of the best clowns are in that class :( Even my crush, for the second time.
Well, tomorrow is Report Card day. Dad's coming.

I'm gonna get a hell of a lecture when I get home.

Jaja

No comments:

Post a Comment